• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Eh but I do think it’s Mega is creative and I like the theory that the Cubone line descended from it. Also GF needs to give it a pre-evo revolving around the baby in the pouch one of these days.

Chansey

Really cute, my favorite Unova starter line and one of my top five favorite Water type lines.

Growlithe
Didn’t appreciate back in the day but like it more now ever since Let’s Go used Arcanine to replace the bike. Have thought about using it in Sword since I never really got far with one in the actual story.

Melmetal

I love it! The smug grass snake is awesome, it’s evolutions too! One of my top five favorite Grass types. I honestly have a hard time picking between Snivy and Oshawott as my Unova Starter because of how much I love them both and their evolutionary lines.

Deerling

I like Deerling. What I mainly like about it (along with Sawsbuck) is the way its form would change based on the time of the year. Makes it a very interesting Pokemon, and worth using for 4 different months at least so you could see all the different looks.

Vileplume

it's cute and I like the legends that claim it used to be a child who got lost in the forest and died. I prefer other ghost-types, though.

pelipper

Back
Top Bottom