• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I'm reviewing dunsparce too, since I typed this out and got ninja'd. I like its design, it's bizarre and unique and cute, but I get kind of annoyed at it because a bunch of people like/love it with the sole reason being "nobody else likes it, I feel so bad for it". News flash honey, a bunch of people like it. I wish more people had this attitude with stunfisk.

as for chimchar, it's dumb and its evolutions aren't much better

jigglypuff

So Torterra or tortellini according to auto-correct on my phone is pretty cool. When I did my first playthrough of Pearl before I picked Turtwig because I really like Torterra. Yeah that 4x Ice weakness is harsh, but I did like the typing of Grass and Ground on it. And I like how it looks too.

Froslass

There’s just something I find...awesome about that unusual and menacing design! Maybe part of it is nostalgia from seeing it evolve from the cute little Snorunt in the anime as a kid (which was sort of bittersweet since Ash’s Glalie wouldn’t be a Snorunt anymore), and I’ve been loving it ever since. The way it forms an Ice Beam between its cat ear-esque horns was something I found cool, haha. Froslass is great too, but I’ll always be skewed towards Glalie. Definitely one of my favorite Pokémon.

Magnezone

Back
Top Bottom