• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Took me a while
Love it!! great design, ability, and typing

Omastar

it's so terribad. A sand shark is cool in theory, but the execution is just...bleh. Its design is a mess. There are much, much, much cooler ground-type fish pokemon out there, and there are much, much, much cooler shark pokemon out there.

galarian linoone

it's outstandingly hilarious, and I love how the coconut on its tail resembles gulpin. Exeggutor was boring until this thing sprung into existence. I really like it. Only complaint I have is that dragon hammer's BP is lower than it should be. Like, its special attack is 20 points higher than its attack, so its signature move should be stronger to help make up for that. Personally, I'd make it a wood hammer clone, with 120 bp and recoil.

golbat

Last edited:
Kind of liking it
Thanks to a cartoon featuring a hippo

Pyroar. F
(Pyroarness)

it's nice. It has a design that seems somehow slightly silly. I fondly associate it with sprout tower too. Victreebel is my favorite member of its line, though.

ferrothorn

Back
Top Bottom