• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Love that anthro tiger look alike

Palkia

The cooler looking of the spacetime duo. Still, Dialga's powers are more interesting and Giratina is just overall better. Also, loved his portrayal in PMD Explorers ("IT'S SWELLING AGAIN! MY LEVEL IS SWELLING!")

Regigigas

I like it. It somehow struck a chord with me while the other Regi Golems didn't remotely interest me (plus their portrayal in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew legitimately frightened me way back in the day). It helps that Diamond from Adventures got it, who is my favorite of the Adventures protags.

Crobat

I like Crobat a lot. For a line that always annoyed me in Zubat, and Golbat, Crobat is a pretty cool Pokemon. Sure it's meant more to mess with the opponent rather than do actual battle but still I've enjoyed it since I started using one for the first time in the days of Gen 4.

Meowstic

I’ve come to appreciate Meowstic a lot more after recently using two in a fanfic. I also think it’s really cool how far out Gamefreak went with the gender variation for this one with both having different color schemes, designs, even different movepools. The male Meowstic’s my favorite of the two but I like the female’s movepool more than his.
Ninja’d
It would make a cute plush but other than that I find it pretty underwhelming and wish more had been put into it. Also it’s special Giga move sucks and could’ve been a lot better. If they use this Gigantamax form in place of an actual Eeveelution this gen, I’m going to be really mad.

Alcremie

One of the cutest of the new Mons to date. Though it is essentially the Vivillon of this gen (though, hopefully, it won't be as hard to obtain all of its forms as that blasted bug). Also, as someone who is a talented cook, especially sweets and baked goods, I can very much appreciate the whole "flavor" theme it has. It makes me wonder what its shiny form will be like. Plus it has a fun-looking Giga form.

Wooloo

took me a while to like, really loving it more than before
cute and funny owl

Snivy

its my most favorite of all fire type Pokemon combined - well Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox also high.... looks so fluffy and warm, fire typing sure keeps everyone warm in cold nights
so adorably cute in Amie/Refresh

Fennekin

I like Tyranitar. It was usually always my favorite pseudo-legendary Pokemon back in the day. Even if all those type weaknesses, and lower speed hamper its abilities I'd still like it a bunch and find it really strong. Also I like how it looks.

Garchomp

looks weird for me, doesn't resemble a dragon at all
then again, not a type I really like either
got too much attention in 4th gen... it never caught mine though

Fletchling

a fighting bird, something new, I'm sure I'll love it I know it

Alcremie

Back
Top Bottom