• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

evolves from Cryapi (anime ruined it for me)

huh? togetic envolves from togepi, not cryapi. in fact, cryapi is not even a real pokemon, i googled it up and i found nothing related to pokemon.

pshycotic fuckin squirrel, cool i guess, a bit above par

wooper

( @trapped in a inch you probably didn't get it, I always call 'Togepi' Cryapi since in the anime all it did was cry and ruined it for me, really hated its attitude, and also hate its design)

cute looking, not much for me to like at all

Gallade

i like gallade

bulbasaur

cute looking, not much for me to like at all
YOU DON'T LIKE THE AXOLOTL BOI? HOW DARE YOU!

( @trapped in a inch you probably didn't get it, I always call 'Togepi' Cryapi since in the anime all it did was cry and ruined it for me, really hated its attitude, and also hate its design)
it was probably a joke.

I love bulbasaur, he's a classic Kanto pokemon that I really adore, mostly because of their attitude and determination.

Chimchar

just a candle, not too much into inanimate object based Pokemon
better than bugs and 'humanoids' :LOL:

Snorlax

ughhh... once more... too humanoid looking with a weird deform thing growing on its back
really hate that design - thats just me, I know many love it, I hated that design since I first saw it when it debuted in its gen 3 anime (first my game wasn't until gen 5)

Joltik

meh... not much into turtles or tortoises...
I love crocs/gators, lizards and snakes more - in reptile-based Pokemon

Gothita

Really cute, my favorite Electric type line and one of my favorite Bug types! I love how tiny it’s depicted as! It’s so cute and so smol! Ninja’d
I like Squirtle and Wartortle but I find Blastoise to be rather meh. I also don’t like how twisted it’s arms look. Least favorite Kanto starter, sorry Blastoise fans :( Ninja’d again and this time it’s double!
Meh about both

Helioptile

Back
Top Bottom