• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Too humanoid looking
On my hates side

Luxio

Really fun poltergeist, though I feel like he was thought up as something of a replacement for Porygon, whom they didn't want to use in anime and in general put too much in front. It really feels like Rotom Dex/Phone would make just as much if not more sense with Porygon instead. Still, I love Rotom. Ghost types are almost always interesting.

Duskull

i actually don't know how i feel about it. neutral, i think? i've used it once or twice in teams but it didn't really work out and i don't really blame the pokemon itself. i just haven't really had much exposure to it to really form any sort of proper opinion.

staraptor

I recall mildly liking it back then, but it was never really a favorite of mine. In overall design and concept; it's basically a paint-by-numbers 'little bird that's actually a bird-of-prey upon maturity' kind of Pokemon. Granted, the other Pokemon that filled in for the concept (Fearow line, Pidgeot Line, Swellow line, Talonflame line, etc.) never really appealed to me, either.

Magcargo.

Vanilla Muk is one of my least favorites. It’s just a plain pile of sludge (although the anime did a pretty good job giving it personality). Alolan Muk on the other hand is my favorite Alolan form in general and one of my top favorite Poison types and Dark types.

Lurantis

Awesome! One of my favorite Water types and Dark types. It’s Mega is pretty cool too! I love how it has a unique Surf animation in AlphaSapphire. My only complaint is that I wish it had a tail.

Crawdaunt

i think it's ok. like, it's not one of my favourite dragon types or anything, and i don't really hate it, either. i think it looks cool and i've used it enough time that it's more than useful enough in a team. i think it's a solid 7/10 overall on how much i like it.

metagross

It is my third favourite pseudo-legendary, but I really dislike its Mega.
Toxicroak

Used to dislike it for looking gross, but now I'm mostly indifferent towards it.
Spiritomb

I have never seen that one before, so the first time I hear the name and look it up is my first look at it.

Zweilous

Back
Top Bottom