• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Love the psychic kitty

Litleo

you heard someone say meowth did you?
(Actually I just got lucky to get to it before anyone else :p)
I like it! It’s pretty cute and I like that we finally got a full lion Pokémon line with it and Pyroar complete with gender differences! I think the female is my favorite because I used one in Ultra Moon named Nala but both forms are pretty cool.

Shinx

Never liked it. I like mushrooms on my pizza, maybe my burgers, or in an omelet, but as far as Pokemon go never cared for any mushroom one, save for maybe Breloom personally. I guess if I'm to say something good about it though the appearance of looking like Pokeballs on it is kinda cool. Seems like it'd be a fun way to trip you up as a wild encounter similar to Voltorb.

Dustox

Its a bug!
all I need to know
Not for me

Servine

took me a while to like it, really loving it more than before

Pumpkaboo

cute looking
other birds I love a bit more

Toucanon

it's the only early bird I care about at all, and even then, I only slightly like it. It's a pretty simple design, largely just looks like an ordinary toucan, but it looks nice, I like the strips of color on its beak and its cannon motif.

remoraid

Last edited:
its only ok looking, other sea creatures I like more

Durant

meh
hate design - love description :LOL:
(at least its super effective against my most hated of all Pokemon combined)

Rhydon

I liked Rhydon in the first 2 gens. Then as I got older, and started to realize it couldn't take a hit what with always seemingly being instantly knocked out from any Grass, or Water-type move before it even got a move in due to it's lackluster speed a lot of that like went away.

Houndoom.

Back
Top Bottom