• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

In the anime it was possibly the funniest of the movie-exclusive Mythicals, but its movie wasn't really that memorable and aside from it I don't think it ever appeared again. In the games meanwhile... well, aside from MD games it never had any role in... anything, really, not even an event-exclusive battle, location or any story to how it gets captured - it's just sent to you without any in-story justification on how it was caught, nothing. While it is SOMEWHAT justifable by it supposedly only awakening for a week once every thousand years, I still blame it for starting the trend of forgetable Mythicals with zero role in any sort of main or side plot.

Celebi

its cute and fairy, does look like it originated in Hawaii or any other Pacific Island nation
cute design

Flabebe

cute pink psychic kitty - love it
so adorable voice in the movie

Mewtwo

Mewtwo,Mewtwo,Mewtwo what else does one need to say? It's in the pokémon world as Alien X is in Ben 10. I actually first saw it in the movie. May be the most powerful pokemon ever (not considering Mew , X and Y). I'm actually disappointed that it's illegal in some Gens of pokémon showdown.

Next Blastoise !

not for me, I'm not a fan of turtles or tortoises

Braixen

not the kind of rock n' roll I like
the Pokemon itself doesn't resemble anything that catches my attention

ariados_by_aryaplus9_d88murd-fullview.png

:mad: (arachnids aren't bugs... big pet peeve of mine, always bothers me, not sure why) :mad:

when I first saw it didn't get my attention
along the way I learned to like it

Beartic

Too humanoid looking.
Hate it

Teddiursa

love that PIkachu look a like, the typing is awesome
love the ability Disguise (annoying when battling against it)
in many ways love it more than Pikachu itself

Pichu

Back
Top Bottom