• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

not for me, design looks so strange
then again, most dragons do look ugly for me

Sylveon

I'm not huge on it, I prefer it's prevo. I do like the uniqueness of the way to evolve it though, it's just.. different I guess?

Alolan Vulpix

love that adorable icy fox
you can say 'love at first sight' when it got revealed

Alolan Sandshrew

i really dislike Guzzlord. it's not only my least favourite UB, but also generally my least favourite design in a pokemon. like i normally don't call pokemon ugly because i feel like that's such a harsh term to use, but guzzlord comes pretty damn close and honest to goodness i cannot see any actual redeeming qualities about it whatsoever. @__@ /rant

celesteela

luv that legendawy kitty!!
one of my favorites since I do love all kinds of felines
psychic steel lion, kind of reminds me of Caesars, Kimba's father

Pyroar M

Cool fiery lion, but not really much to say about it. It has that "king of beasts" look, sure, but it also looks... very small and thin for a lion. In fact, Pokedex gives its average height at 1,5 m and weight at 81,5 kg, both of which are rather small for a lion, and overall it looks more like a leopard with lion mane and tail than actual lion. Cool Pokemon still, though.

Gastly

love it, love that big legendary dragon, the only one I do love
mr_giri_kun_in_a_cute_contest_by_mdbruin_da4kwfs-fullview.jpg

Lucario

too humanoid looking for me, doesn't catch my attention at all

Skuntank

Back
Top Bottom