• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

used to like, slowly dropping down
still a bit too 'humanoid' in shope

Arbok

(human shaped, inanimate objects, and bugs are my biggest hates in Pokemon design - do like many others, should be no surprise)

based on a floating ball of gas, not for me
not even first gen nostalgia will help it, never liked it since I first saw in the anime

Ariados
(one of my favorite poison types)

not something that has caught my attention, likely never will
the strange design prevents me from liking it

Sentret

took me a while to like,
liking its cute design

Tyruntrum

I don’t care if it’s awful in battle, it’s gorgeous and I love it. It and Amaura are my favorite fossil Pokémon for sure! Ninja’d
What can I say, it’s awesome! I love how it stands out from a lot of other Tyranosaurs in Pokémon and pop culture in general in being one of the few depictions with feathers. Gen 6 really knocked it out of the park with their fossil Pokémon.

Kabutops

not really for me, looks like a giant cockroach my second most hated of all bugs

for its birthday.... Vaporeon

took me a while to like... loving that grumpy looking fairy dog

Mightyena

Back
Top Bottom