• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

While I’m not a fan of it’s evolution, I have a lot of sentimental attachment towards Spearow.
In one of my first ever playthroughs of a Pokémon game (SoulSilver), I was bringing my team back from the Bellsprout Tower when we ran into Gastly and couldn’t get away. I didn’t have a lot of Pokémon on me that were healthy enough to fight it or could do damage to it (because most of my healthy Pokémon only knew Normal type moves) except for one... Spearow! She was able to weaken the Gastly with her Peck attack until we were able to catch it in a Pokéball.
Now Spearow holds a special place in my heart as one of my favorite regional birds. I love it’s design and it’s fierce and never give up attitude. I’ve created several Spearow OCs in my stories in honor of that particular one and I hate how often they got type casted in the anime in an antagonistic role. So yeah, lots of history with this particular mon and I love it for that.

Furret

Oh whoops, I thought this was the rating thread, hehe.

Klefki is absolutely marvelous! Even without considering the superstitions that inspired it, Klefki is a delightful, precious enchanted key ring that I knew would always be one of my favorite Pokémon the moment I laid eyes on it.

Regular Muk is alright, but the Alolan form is where it gets really cool and interesting.

Gardevoir

looks nice, really love the floral patterns

Incineroar

Many Fire types and almost all Fire starters are kinda meh for me (Scorbunny is the only one I like from first to last evo, but Sobble's still better). Incineroar is no exception.

Now another Fire type I actually like, Houndoom

I love it as well
awesome design, looks like it will protect all it likes

Eelektross

The way it sometimes shots Pikachu instead of a fish with its ability is a funny and cute easter egg, and in general its ability, while gimmicky and not that useful, is pretty fun and cool. Otherwise, not very memorable.

Mew

love the fire doggo, one of my favorites of the 1st gen
so fluffy looking - seeing that it can ride on in Lets Go Vee - would make such a fluffy cozy ride

Fennekin

Back
Top Bottom