• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my favorite first stage Rock types. It’s design is rather weird and interesting. It’s also hexagonal, which I am a sucker for.

Rolycoly.

I like its cyclop look. It's such a shame its face is overhauled when it evolves. Its final form doesn't even have wheels.

galarian stunfisk

It’s... creative? Not too keen on it to be honest. Not only is it too goofy for my tastes, I’m kinda sick of Steel type regional variants.

Boltund.

I like its head portion, but I really dislike the rest of the Pokémon. I’d much prefer if it was some Eldritch-squid-banshee monster rather than a curvy feminine figure.

Gallade.

I used to think it's cool when I was younger; but I gradually become more indifferent to it to the point that it's my least favorite member of the Ralts line. I think I much prefer the more subtler knight-theme that Gardevoir had over Gallade's wonky sword arms and all... I also don't like how it's a Male-exclusive species, either.

Arctovish

Odd and ugly...if a beluga whale and Alomomola had a baby it would be this thing.

Sandygast

inanimate based object Pokemon - not something that catches my attention
and also not too scary looking for a "ghost" type

Mimikyu

Too appreciated by girls due to his assomilance with Pikachu. Never used it except competitive.

Bellossom.

looks nice, love nature on my liked side
never used one before

Liepard

It’s pretty cool! I didn’t expect Corviknight to start out from a pure Flying-type, but it works. Perhaps my favorite regional bird family overall. I hope they make more bird Pokémon pure Flying-type in the future, and possibly even retcon some existing Normal/Flying-types to match.

Dottler

just jewely with red gem inside, inanimate object based Pokemon
I don't like them

Sandshrew

A silly joke of a Pokemon.

Chansey

Back
Top Bottom