• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my favourite Water- and Psychic-types. Not only does it look cool, it also has a great movepool and is quick.
Articuno

Its boring design
kind if mean they make fun of it for it

Lilipup

It’s not bad. Once you get it to it’s final form it would make a pretty usable Normal mon.

Glameow

such an adorable kitty, one of my favorites too, lovely design

Beartic

I'm not too keen on this one. I don't like its awkward proportions, bipedal stance, and icy beard. A polar bear is a cool animal and yet Beartic looks too cartoony. The designer(s) could have gone in so many other, better directions.

Sandaconda.

While I was a little disappointed when I saw it on Serebii, I have grown to really like it. It has a lot of personality, interesting typing, nice cry, and overall is fun to use. Toxtricity-Amped is now tied with Salazzle as my favorite Poison type.

Snover.

love the snowy tree Pokemon, awesome design
at least its not too humanoid looking

Braixen

my most favorite of all fire types
such an adorable ball of floof, kind of a bigger fluffier Vee

Froslass

Its design is nothing much at all and I've never cared about elephants....at least it's an interesting combination - elephant and ground type.

Delphox

cute legendary kitty
Love its design

Suicune

Never cared about it (or its two siblings) and the design is not great. It's not a terrible though.

Carnivine

looks nice, nice flytrap design
slowly going up in favorites

Marril

Back
Top Bottom