• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not a fan of the stubby arms and it seems to babyish and whiny to me (maybe because of its prevo). It's ok though and I like that it reminds me of a beach ball.

Goldeen

looks cute, like it
haven't used one yet - its evolution looks strange

Trapinch

Simple and unimpressive but that's its charm. Also looks a bit like a turtle. I like it.

Goldeen.

wow, third time I seen the same Pokemon on the same page, wonder if it has happened in the past - same as before
looks cute, like it
haven't used one yet - its evolution looks strange

Mienfoo

It isn't the worst Gigantamax form out there, but I much prefer regular Orbeetle.

Shellos.

Interesting, but due to the fact that I haven't observed them up close I cannot make any further judgment.

Hariyama

love it, my third favorite bird in the Pokemon world
such awesome looking feather design and typing

Swellow

Looks weird
Not something that catches my attention

Lycanroc
Day form

10/10
My favorite Rock type and one of my favorite Pokemon overall. It has a pretty great design in my opinion.

Boltund.

Doesn't have a huge fanbase unlike Yamper, but you could possibly say the same for Dubwool.

Greninja (when coated in the oversized bubble that converts to the large Water Shurkien that signals the Ash-Greninja forme)

I..... whuh?

.....Eh... Greninja is Greninja, so I'll just say I used to like it, mostly because it was an interesting pick for Smash Bros. back then. However, I still don't like Ash-Greninja, not even during the interim of it's transformation or whatever.

Sandaconda

It's cute enough, and it fits Alola's culture and nature, which, as a result, would make it very hard for it to find any other region to hang out in (unless it went the whole regional form route).

Speaking of regional forms: Galarian Stunfisk

seen images of it, and gameplay footage too, doesn't catch my attention
design looks weird, I prefer the original 5th gen

Alolan Sandshrew

looks too bug like, I'm not a fan of them
would be almost impossible to have fun with the fiery exterior
design - not a fan of it

Lycanrock dusk form

A cool Mon with an interesting take on being a fusion of both Midday and Midnight forms (though it obviously gets more from the Midday side). Plus, having Tough Claws makes it hit like a truck. And I love wolves, so that was an instant win for me.

Golisopod

Back
Top Bottom