• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Was very cool back in the day, got a lot less relevant when Pokemon moved to 3-D.
Vay is not allowed to reply to me anymore because insects are the planet's most beautiful and fascinating creatures.
Let's round off the Dragon-Ground types.
Zygarde.

• Cell/Core Form - It's okay. Doesn't really do much for me.
  • 10% Form - Interesting, but I prefer other dog Pokemon.
  • 50% Form - My favorite Zygarde form and one of my favorite legendaries. I really like its hexagonal pattern.
  • Complete Form - It's alright. I prefer the more animalistic Zygarde forms.

Excadrill.

love that adorable fox, my most favorite of the newer Galar Pokemon
so cute looking

Mightyena

It's... remarkably unremarkable for a lemur. Like, surely you could do something more with a primate named after the malignant spirits of Roman mythology. And even if it wasn't that, I would've at least given it a design. personality and typing (perhaps a Psychic/Dark) that veers on the creepiness of lemurs, like turn it into a small impish big-eyed gremlin with abilities pertaining to echolocation or something. But no, they just turn it into a mono-Fighting jock with a pretty lackluster sports/berry theme just to fit in with an orangutan. Also, 6'07? C'mon, Pokemon isn't meant to be faithful to real-life in the first place, but... that's not even a lemur at this point.

Impidimp.

I LOVE Yanmega! It is so cool! Obviously I have quite a lot of bias towards it as a TRio fan (Jessie’s being the first Rocket mon I ever saw aside from Meowth and Wobbuffet) but I also really like how it’s just a giant prehistoric dragonfly. I also really like dragonflies and Yanmega has such a nice dark emerald green color. Also Shiny Yanmega is my top favorite Shiny and it and Shiny Yanma are the only ones I want and all I ever need! Also in the Japanese version, it’s the original Mega Evolution (It’s name is Megayanma) Anyway, I love it and I really hope to use it in a playthrough someday.

Speaking of Rocket mons, Meowth

do love the cute kitty,
I only hate the TRio's, it gives the adorable kitty a bad image (hate for personality not design)

Mimikyu

I slightly like it. It's a cool, spiky cave dweller with vine tentacles. There is something slightly unsettling about its cold, dead eyes combined with a complete lack of a mouth.

tentacruel

It's ok looking
Not scary enough for me

Buneary

Don't care for the line at all. Azumarill and Cinderace are much cooler rabbit Pokemon.
Nidoking

it's pretty boring, I don't care for it. I'm mixed on its evolutions. Lycanroc midday is meh too, lycanroc dusk is....sort of neat, I guess. Lycanroc midnight is gr8, though.

spinda

Back
Top Bottom