• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its cute, funny, and fast, made me laugh in the anime

Eevee

Another overrated Pokemon in my eyes. Like, even before the developers began treating it as Pikachu's second banana, I both never truly cared for it and was never enamored by it. I guess I'm just not really into foxes. Granted, this interview confirms that Eevee wasn't even meant to be any concrete mammal in the first place, but still.

Oh, and for a bonus; if it weren't for Gigantamax Machamp, Gigantamax Eevee would've been the worst Gigantamax form in my book. Like... I can tolerate G-Max Pikachu since it's just a way to revisit the fat Pikachu design, G-Max Charizard is competently designed even though it isn't my preferred kind of creature and is a form of a Pokemon that I hate nonetheless, but Gigantamax Eevee? Bleh.

Dragapult

had to look up what it's design is, haven't memorized all the new ones yet
looks okey to weird, kind of air glider, the typing is terrible
not a fan of dragons myself

since I missed it yesterday, Zangoose...
for the late day Zangoose day, March 9th

One of my favourite Normal-types. Has a cool design and a good movepool.
Skarmory

An underrated Water/Flying Mon from Johto. It had a lot of potential way back when, but it took until Alola for it to finally get the tools needed to become a very useful Mon. Also, it's so much fun to surf on one in USUM, which only adds more world building to the region, as well as easy BP grinding.

Glaceon

Looks weird, such strange design
Not a fan of dragons at all
On my hates

Kingler

Meh. It's okay, but rather bland, and way too much of a glass cannon for it's pseudo title. Garchomp is better stat and design wise and Giratina holds, and uses, the type combo much better.

Cramorant

Back
Top Bottom