• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

a bit too "tortoise looking" for me, not a fan of them in general (I do love other reptiles) - do love the typing but do dislike it's design, who knows it might go up in likes later on, for now yep not for me

Leafeon

It's neither a Pokemon that fits my personal tastes nor is it somefin I'd consider a favorite, but I think it's a neat Pokemon. Not every Dragon has to be a scaly reptilian. Well, actually birds are reptiles by virtue of being modern dinosaurs but whatever.

Arctozolt

first off... Bulbapedia search on what it looks like
that thing looks weird, not sure if i will ever be something that catches my attention, looks like a giant seed with a tiny dragon head stretched out

Archeops

Mustelids are things I never find memorable in Pokemon; Mienshao's no exception. It isn't....... ugly or overdesigned to me, it's just..... unmemorable. I really have nothing to say about it.

Alolan Muk

While it's an improvement on Kantonian Muk... it's still Muk. It's still just a large pile of sludge, now with psychedelic coloring and crystal "teeth". Muk will always be the same pile of unoriginal sludge to me, which includes its Alolan Form.

Mr. Rime

I don't care about this one compared to all the other regional evolutions, but it is weirdly endearing. I was never scared or disgusted by Mr. Mime at all, but neither would I bother trying to defend it, so I'd say Rime I guess is an improvement even if it doesn't appeal to my interests. I wish the belly-eyes thing was elaborated on, though.

Cursola

I don't care about this one compared to all the other regional evolutions, but it is weirdly endearing. I was never scared or disgusted by Mr. Mime at all, but neither would I bother trying to defend it, so I'd say Rime I guess is an improvement even if it doesn't appeal to my interests. I wish the belly-eyes thing was elaborated on, though.

Cursola

Really good! I love the concept. and the design of Cursola. It has an amazing special attack stat, but it is low on physical defense and speed which kind of hurt it a little. I only wish it didn't have Weak Armor.

Ummmmm, has anyone mentioned Zebstrika?

Zebstrika.

(reading some earlier, some are too mean and harsh in giving opinions)

I'm not a fan of turtles or tortoises in general, do love other reptiles
not a starter that I'll ever like

Amaura

had to look up its design
looks like a Caterpillar so not something that catches my attention
I'm sure many know my opinion on anything related to bugs
*best get Ariados ready*

Vaporeon

Sorry, I wanna keep playing this... Vaporeon is cute and strong, but it is my least fave of the Eeveelutions, alongside Flareon. It kinda looks weird although I dig its long tail.

Ugh, I don't believe I'm going to do this...

Wobbuffet.

Looks hideous and can't hit hard at all. A real shame she is better than Braviary competitively.
Tauros

Back
Top Bottom