• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

so adorable, love that Snivy
its my favorite of all grass starters - love its two evolutions even more
made me laugh in the anime, that silly feud with Emolga

Passimian

An awfully inaccurate and large size for a lemur, a boring design, and an thoroughly uninteresting football gimmick to boot. Where's my Ghost-type lemur?

Dragapult

An awfully inaccurate and large size for a lemur, a boring design, and an thoroughly uninteresting football gimmick to boot. Where's my Ghost-type lemur?

Dragapult
Extremely awesome, and I love it is a speedy Ghost type. And Dragon Darts is one of the most hilarious moves yet.

Chandelure.

its ok looking to meh, most equines don't catch my attention too much
not hated or liked

Sandile

Better than many other Fighting-types, but I still don't care for it.
Audino

its meh looking,
do like that in Unova it was the Pokemon in Pokemon Centers, helping to heal

Absol

My favorite Pokémon of all time.
You like cute 'mons? Absol.
You like cool 'mons? Absol.
You like 'mons with giant claws? Absol.
You like 'mons that can predict the future? Absol.
You like 'mons with the most beautiful Mega of all the Megas? Absol.
You like dark-types? Absol.
The point is, what's not to love about Absol?
Answer: Nothing.

Misdreavus

(with Abosl... what if I love fairy 'mons... doesn't fit in)

its not scary enough for me, at least does look like a ghost

Dewott

as usual, have to look up its design on Bulbagarden, haven't memorized design of all the 8th gen Pokemon
looks horrible, not a fan of bugs - looks like something from Super Mario World than Pokemon

Honchkrow

not for me, looks a lot like a big slug, not a fan of it's design

Psyduck

Back
Top Bottom