• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Multiple heads Pokemon are a pet peeve of mine and this one is also an ugly bird. So sorry, but not my thing at all. There are even worse out there though.

Delphox

A rather underrated Fire Starter. Sure, it's not the best, but it does have the highest BST of all the Kalos starters. While Greninja is better overall, Delphox still has plenty of charm to it.

Heatmor

not much likeness by design but do love what it does to the worst Durants :LOL:

Swanna

such a cute kitty, love its design

Purrloin

Purrloin is, in my opinion, an underrated Unovan Pokemon. No, it can't be a great asset in a competitive team, but apart from that, I really like its design and evolution. A dark-type early on in the unovan games, it is fun to use though.

Meowstic

It's okay, not great design-wise, but it could've been worse. I do like the different color aesthetic that carries over from each of its pre-evos, as it makes them feel more unique (something that Alcreamie copied). It's also pretty solid stat-wise and a pretty good movepool, so, overall, it's not too shabby.

Noibat

Cute
Took me a while to like
loving bats more than before

Cubchoo

One of the better Ice-types with a rather solid combo and good stats/moves. Plus it comes from one of my favorite Ice Mon lines (though I prefer Glalie overall), so that's a massive pro to me. Plus, I love the whole Yuki-onna legend, as it's quite fascinating to me. Definitely a respectable Ice Mon.

Galarian Stunfisk

cute, love it more than Wooloo,
shocking sheep, looks fluffy to sleep on

Articuno

looks nice, loving bats more than before

Poochyena

Corviknight is one of those Pokemon that I really liked when I first saw it, but now I am less attracted to it. It's by no means a bad Pokemon, and I still like it to some extent, but it isn't a "I need this on my team" Pokemon. I think I actually prefer Corvisquire to it.

Cramorant.

something about it doesn't catch my attention
none of the 3rd gen starters catch my attention
just looks... ugly

Gorebyss

Back
Top Bottom