• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Darkrai:

Cool looking, super dark, but unnecessarily so. It relies on putting folks to sleep, which it can do using a move which was tremendously OP, to the point where they nerfed it AND made it only able to be used by Darkrai. However, once folks are asleep, the move which makes the most sense to use, Dream Eater, is a Psychic type move! Considering Hypnosis and Dream Eater, combined with the themes of nightmares and such, it really feels more like a Psychic Type or Ghost type Pokemon, who was given Dark as a typing because of its superior defensive capabilities. That combined with the stat spread, which is high in primary attacking stats and speed, lower elsewhere, makes it feel like a Pokemon which was designed to be OP. Fair, I guess, considering it's a Mythical Pokemon, but ultimately uninteresting. Interesting lore and cool appearance help it considerably.

Escavalier

Its a bug
Hate ir, not much to say

Minun

Has awful stats and a shallow movepool. Just too gimmicky in general. Don't care for it at all.
Sandslash

It's alright. I somewhat like it. Alolan Sandslash is rather neat and is my favorite Alolan form.

Rapidash.

its meh, not much into horses

Altaria

I've grown warm to it over the years and now I want to use it on a team.

Rhyperior.

its a bug, not for me
those little pest always seem to ruin everything I have, not sure I'll ever like them anymore

Arbok

I mean... it's a cobra. With a design. It's... not exactly groundbreaking or terribly memorable. But it's not as though it's BAD. But I dunno, think of how cool an Egyptian pharonic gold and blue cobra Pokemon design mighta been? It's not too late, they could do it eventually, just... yeah. Maybe a bit of a missed opportunity?

Carracosta.

It is alright, better than Dreadnaw, but I like Omastar, Armaldo and Aurorus better as far as fossil Pokemon go.
Staraptor

one of my favorites, love Arachnids
awesome design... should have been plain Poison type

Ursaring

Not a fan. I appreciate it wasn't designed for me, but I find excessively humanlike Pokemon to be very creepy and to slide uncomfortably close to certain morally reprehensible actions. Mr Mime, Jinx, Gothitelle, not a fan of any of them.

Alakazam

I think it's alright. Just not a fan of its mustache--I don't like it when Pokemon have facial hair.

Golem.

I think it's bulky and heavy and not something that I'd ever use on my teams.

Ekans

looks cute, awesome coloring and typing
really like snakes, high on favorites

Raichu

It's quite cute and has a cool cry (pre-gen 6 at least). I think I prefer both forms over Pikachu.

Luxio.

Back
Top Bottom