• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Probably my favorite Gen 1 Eeveelution. It could learn Double Kick and Pin Missile in Gen 1 and while those moves have weak attack power, having diverse movepool in level up back then was rare.

Vibrava

It's okay, nothing too special, though it does have a good typing and is a good middle stage evolution, since most middle stage evolutions tend to look awkward (starters in particular). Not bad overall.

Weavile

Loved to see the symmetrical look of the "head fan" but seemed something coming out of some Mayan ruins. Nevertheless, kept the smirk and it was a nice addition to Sinnoh's rooster.

Ferrothorn.

looks adorable, cute panda, love the typing too

Luxio

surprised that I like it, not sure how, do dislike its first evolution

Chespin

Nice concept but I don't like it otherwise....I'm not sure how I would put it in words....too stereotypical cartoonish rodent I guess.

Zubat

love its design, so cute
took me a while to love it

Noibat

looks weird, not sure if it will catch my attention, too long on one side

Watchog

It's got a neutral place for me unlike the other early stage rodents like Linoone or Furret, but also because in my B/W run it was terrible with hypnosis, t-wave and mean look.

Steelix (Mega if you want too)

(none of them are actually based on rodents, its kind of a "pet peeve triggered" of mine, Watchog is a meerkat, Linoone is a weasel, Furret is a ferret, none of them are rodents)

for Steelix, getting to like a bit bit, still too meh, many snake Pokemon are going higher for me in favorites, the Mega too over design

Beartic

Since LC banned Eevium Z, Eevee isn't really good even with adaptability because most of the most common metagame threats are steel or rock type such as Bronzor, Pawniard, Onix, etc.
Speaking of steel types, how about...

Forretress!

Back
Top Bottom