• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Dislike its thin neck, large head and tiny wings. Togekiss is much cooler.
Indeedee

While I haven't trained one, I think its typing is very good, and I love the spinning animation in Black, it looks flawless. Needless to say, I do prefer its evolution, but I kinda like this one.

Cramorant
I find it’s design across all its forms funny especially its Gulping Form
Never used it but I like the design

Roggenrola

One of my favorite Fighting types. I’m a sucker for anything mushroom related because I like the aesthetic.

Paras.

Has a somewhat disturbing backstory, but I prefer Breloom and Amoonguss as far as mushroom Pokemon go.
Kangaskhan

Has an OP Mega Evolution, but I always feel bad for sending it into battle because it has a baby in its pouch. Speaking of which, is that baby in its pouch some kind of pre-evolution...?

Hitmontop

Hitmontop

I like that its 3D model has it doing the capoeira movement "ginga", it's fun to watch its animation, other than this, it is nothing special. It looks like a cross between Pinocchio and a spinning top.

Cutiefly.

My all-time favourite fully evolved regional bird. Not only does it look cool, it also has a good movepool with gems like Brave Bird, Close Combat and Double-Edge. Both of its Abiities are great, too.
Torkoal

A very cool Pokemon which unfortunately is overlooked a lot, even by Game Freak themselves. What I love the most is that it is the signature Pokemon of my first ever crush of the franchise, Flannery (she's still my Pokemon waifu... if I had a waifu). It should definitely be buffed or given an evolution.

Jangmo-O

Back
Top Bottom