• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's alright, not terribly attractive, but definitely interesting.

Spoink

I mean it's kinda cute, but it isn't particularly memorable for me. It doesn't help that it's evolution basically drops everything that made it remotely interesting in the first place.

Misdreavus

I prefer its evolved stage, much more mysterious and cool looking.

Mudkip

Something about it doesn't catch my attention
Other fishies look so much cuter

Buizel

I like it, as it proved very helpful in my first White playthrough. It also reminds me of the Pringles mascot. If only you could give it a longer nickname, then I'd call it "Mustachio Furioso" after Ratchet's "disguise" from Tools of Destruction, since it has such a fun mustache.

Lanturn

Depending on which form, normal then definitely a big no and If it's sky than a slightly smaller no. Why? It's because I hate the swords dance shaymin sets which catch me off guard and when I finally understand the set they just dynamax ( I play national dex on showdown). Sky because it's annoying as well but I have used it a little bit and it's kinda cool I guess.

Phione

Was my favorite Galar Pokemon throughout the prerelease season, though it has now been overtaken by Drednaw and Orbeetle. Still a pretty cool Pokemon though--and it has a great cry too. I was super happy when I finally added a Duraludon as my last team member in my first playthrough of Sword.

Tyranitar.

A bit too over design for me
loving Jurassic Park series made me like it a bit more than before
Haven't tried yet

Beedrill

interestingly, i used to LOVE beedril when i was a kid. like, used to be a hug fan of it. unfortunately, over the years that sort of faded because as cool as i think beedril is on an aesthetic level, i've hardly ever used it on a team to really get attached to it, so i just didn't care for it as much. u.u

mismagius

Favourite Dragon-type from Kalos. Not only does it look cool yet creepy, it also has a good typing and an amazing Hidden Ability.
Sharpedo

My no.1 choice for a physical attacking water type because it gets
- Good coverage with all the fang moves
- Strong Jaw in its mega to boost those and crunch
-Speed boost as a hidden ability to become faster and sweep with its amazing attack.

Crawdaunt

I prefer Kingler, but I still like it, especially its Hidden Ability.
Octillery

A really good Pokemon again because it's a water type that gets Energy Ball AND Fire Blast and of course Ice Beam. It's a neat choice spec octopus though it's design leaves something to be desired. Overall a decent Pokemon.

Clobbopus

It is ugly and has a bad Attack stat despite having a good physical movepool. Zoroark is a much cooler dark-type fox Pokemon.
Cinccino

Back
Top Bottom