• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my favorite Bug and Electric Mons. Love that cute, cuddly electric spider. I just wanna hug it. Not to mention it's a pretty solid Mon, too. Good moves, good typing, and Compound Eyes + Thunder is soooo much fun to spam. Easily one of my favorite Gen 5 Mons.

Speaking of Gen 5: Carracosta

Ugh hideous horrible thing...

Zubat

A thing that annoys me because im not going to catch because I already caught regional bird of that game? Definitely 10/10

Nidoran Male

I really like both Nido lines, and Nidoran male is no exception. It's one my favorite first-stage Poison types.

Nidoran Female

one of my favorite sea serpents, creepy but lovely design

Passimian

It's Zaboomafoo! *chuckles* In seriousness, though, it's a great, solid Fighting-type with a good movepool and good stats. And it's some of the few Fighting-types that aren't human-like, which is an added perk to me.

Steelix

looks nice, taking me a while to like, liking snakes

Arbok

Autumn Sawsbuck is one of my favorite Grass types, though I like the other forms as well. It has a nice, but simple, design.

Lurantis.

It looks terrible for me
Not just in color but in design too
the original have nevervliked, Alolan didn't made it better either

Sandslash

I liked the original more for not having a 4x times to fighting and fire so I like it, but the alolan was a cool Excadrill thing in the hail with slush rush.

Kingler

I'm not a fan of dragons too much, desing looks so strange and over design

Slurpuff

Yay my favourite sticky web user. Unburden, focus sash and sticky web is awesome because it allows you to attack even after setting up.

Sceptile

Back
Top Bottom