• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its a bug, not much good to say about it

Shaymin

Another example of a pointlessly Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that Sinnoh added to the pantheon. I'll give Land Shaymin some credit for being a cute hedgehog, but Sky Shaymin is bleh.

Slugma

I like slugs, but Slugma is just... there. Not much to say about it in my opinion; I'm fairly neutral on it.

Sliggoo

Last edited:
One of my least favorite Dragons. It's also part of my second least favorite pseudo line (Dratini line being the first), so there's that. Plus, it's evolution method is extremely annoying, as you need actual overworld weather to evolve it. No thanks.

Galvantula

A spider with electric web is a neat idea but the design is really nothing special...just a random spider. It's a particular pity because its prevo Joltik is super cute.

Victreebel

Not really fond of it, especially since it got such a game breaking Mega in Gen 6. It looks much more like some sort of dinosaur than the animal it's supposed to be based off of (then again, Gen 1 was littered with dino-like Mons, so I guess it was inevitable). Hopefully a more "traditional" kangaroo Mon will come into existence.

Crawdaunt

I don't care about crustacean Pokemon. Its design and colour scheme is pretty good though.

Alolan Marowak.

One of the better Alolan Forms. Always fun to use. Now... if it would just learn some other physical Ghost moves, or at least learn Shadow Bone upon evolving, then it would be really good.

Honchkrow

Too humanoid, like majority of fighting types
not for my likings

Helioptile

Back
Top Bottom