• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's just a Pikachu with a hat. There's really not much to say about it. I somewhat like Pikachu, but I prefer to use it as a stepping stone to the superior (in my opinion) Raichu. Ash-hat Pikachu can't really fulfill that role since you can't evolve.

Vullaby.

Last edited:
ngl i find it so hard to develop an opinion on pincurchin because i'm never really sure what to think about it. it always struck me as a pyukumuku-esque kinda pokemon except maybe more useful in battle? i've seen showdown videos where it actually put in work with the right moveset so it definitely isn't bad, but it's such an odd pokemon lmao

tapu lele

I love Qwilfish! the fugu mon
love design and typing

Stunky

Just as s****y as the original form....and no, I don't find this Pokemon endearing (sorry!).

Magmar

An interesting concept but poor execution in my opinion. For the most part, I strongly dislike facial hair and anything resembling it on Pokemon designs.

Abra.

its cute looking, like its design

Vulpix

adorable swan, love the coloring

Houndoom

One of my favorite Fire types. I like how sleek it is. Houndoom is also one of the few Pokemon with a Mega Evolution that I somewhat like.

Manetric.

Disregarding how I'm not really a canine person; I just don't like the way its designed. I think what throws me off is the wonky facial design... and it's.... nondescript in an unappealing way to me. Compared to somefin like Gulpin and Swalot, which are intentionally-nondescript and are essentially cutesy/horrid blobs of Poison meant to embody digestion in a charmingly freaky way, Manectric and Electrike... it actually took until years later to gel on me that both Pokemon are meant to be canines, and they don't have a particularly fun appearance nor personality to compliment it either.

Tangela

Back
Top Bottom