• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

looks nice, love its design
plants are high favorite of mine

Bronzor

not for me, monkeys and primates don't catch my attention - too humanoid for my likes in Pokemon

Altaria

It's unique. Not particularly something I'd call a favorite, but it is interesting. Ironically I'd probably care for it much less if it wasn't a Dragon type, given my usual attitude towards those...

Bruxish

so far for me its the worst fish created by design
other fishies look cuter

Seaking

Absolutely hate it. It's so overrated and it ALWAYS gets a new transformation gimmick whenever they're involved. Being a creator's pet doesn't help matters, either, so it'll always get some form of priority when it comes to gimmicks or if'll appear in a regional dex. I just want it to disappear like the ghost it is.

Speaking of ghosts, Drifblim.

I like the concept especially because baloons don't really scream 'ghost' but the design is not great. Hate the snaggy frilly arms and bottom....and the cloud hair.

Cutiefly

Pretty adorable with a cool and unique typing. Looks better than its evolved form, actually.
Typhlosion

One giant weasel -hing. Ugly and scary but not a bad idea/design.

Grovyle

Pretty cool and is one of the few starter middle stages that I like.
Gyarados

Never been a fan of this popular Pokemon. What's too like about rage and ugliness?

Kirlia

The best regional bird to date. Great stats, great moves, stellar abilities, awesome design, what's not to love about this badass bird. Easily my favorite regional bird.

Speaking of birds, Braviary.

Another awesome regional bird. The Flying/Steel typing just cements its awesomeness, giving it a bevy of useful traits, along with a pretty solid movepool and stats. Easily my second favorite regional bird and the one I will always use in Galar. Plus the fact it's the regional "Fly" mechanic in the form of a taxi service is pretty cool.

Gliscor

I've actually thought a lot about Gliscor recently. I think it's a really cool, well designed Pokémon. The artists put a lot of thought into each element of its design and incorporated aspects from multiple inspirations into a memorable and cohesive design. Its stats and movepool also allow it to be very versatile and useful in battle. It probably works best as a bulky tank with Poison Heal, but it can also set itself up to sweep and run a lot of great utility moves like Stealth Rock, Knock Off, and Tailwind.

Soodowoodo

I somewhat like its concept and movepool, shame it is so disappointing competitively.
Toxicroak

My favorite Poison-type. I used to ignore the frog, mainly because I already had my Fighting-type slot covered in Sinnoh (Infernape). But after trying one in Shield and watching it mow down my foes I came to absolutely adore the poison dart frog. Considering its unique typing and interesting mix of traits, it's a pretty fun Mon to run. So, as a result, it dethroned Skuntank as my favorite Poison-type and became a go-to fighter in a few of my Shield runs.

Speaking of Poison Mons, Drapion

Back
Top Bottom