• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not a fan of the design at all....the two hairs on top, the 'fringe', the tail paw shapes...a total mega cliche of what a 'typical' monkey. Definitely a step down from Aipom.

Goldeen

love the cute seal, evolves into one of my favorite water fairy

Growlithe

I like that it hops and that it has a 'skirt'...and it's a very sweet thing of course. An average or slightly above average Pokemon for me.

Bibarel

its cute looking Oregon Pokemon
love its design and did so well in my early normal type team

Stunky

it looks terrible, just like a bad stitching of two plushies together
on my hated side

Snorlax

one of the few ghost types I do like, well part ghost
that actually does scare me a bit, looks terrifying
unlike the other too "comedy' ghost Pokemon

Shiinotic

Nice and rather unique design. Not a very nice creature though.

Goldeen

Neat concept but the actual design is very very underwhelming.

Galvantula

One of, if not my favorite Bug Mon. I just wanna hug the adorably fuzzy cuddle bug. And it's always been a MVP whenever I use one. Thunder + Compound Eyes is always fun to use.

Delphox

Back
Top Bottom