• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It looks OK, but Braixen is a lot better designed than it. Also, the Delphox line is super underrated because of the final form, which is sad because I think Fennekin is really cute.

Now for one of my favorites, Jolteon.

I like it. It comes across as more hyper, boyish, sheepdog-like than all the other Eeeveelutions....and it doesn't have a tail either...for better or worse.

Ariados

love arachnids... which aren't bugs!! should have been poison/grass type.... such a lovely design

Craniados

A prevo for a Rampardos which I really like. I especially like that the hard bit on their head is blue. Reminds me of a diamond or sapphire.

Grovyle

I would've like it a lot more if it didn't have those angry red eyes.

Bibarel

its cute looking
love cactus, and other plants and mother nature
it will be on my favorites

Roserade

Love the bouquet hands, the capte, and the 'hair'. Bada** pretty warrior.

Carnivine

Overall it's ok. I really like its dopey face. I don't really get the vines or why it floats though, it's based on a venus flytrap which does not grow on vines, so the whole design feels a little disjointed.

Seaking

its meh by design, Goldeen looks cute
but Seaking doesn't look as cute as Goldeen

Krabby

The only crab or lobster Pokemon that I actually like. Quite cute.

Goldeen

inanimate object, not good looking for me

Bonsly

i think druddigon is a pretty unique 'mon... which probably isn't helpful in saying my specific opinion on it, but it's always been kinda hard to formulate how i feel about it, anyway. i think it's okay, and i think it's kind of an underrated 'mon despite its design. but that's pretty much all i can come up with. it's a unique-designed 'mon that looks like it should have some sort of gimmick, but doesn't have one as far as i'm aware. @__@;

toxicroak

While my opinion on this Pokemon waxes and wanes from time to time, it is still in my top Fighting types.

Gallade.

looks horrible, weird humanoid stick figure thing
will likely never like

Stunky

Looks like a blob trying to swallow everything
On my hates

Vaporeon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom