• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

My least favorite of the Lycanroc formes. I just... find it so dull and boring, especially compared to Midnight-Lycanroc, which just oozes that deranged, smug werewolf personality so much its charming.

Gliscor

I like it a lot (not quite as much as its evo though). I like the idea of a humanoid woman made of a plant. I don't like that it is (or comes across?) a bit bratty.

Torchic

uhm, not for me
looks weird, not something I'll ever like
my least favorite of all fire starters

Surskit

awesome looking panda

Basculin

Well, it is literally confirmed that this thing only exists as a filler Pokemon to fill up the small fish population of Unova, so I guess it serves its purpose in life; as just filler and nothin' else.

Frillish.

I may not love it design, just likes, but looks better than its evolution

fugu'mon, Qwilfish

Pointless nasty Pokemon and the design is not much either. At least it's average in my books...there's much much MUCH worse out there.

Torchic

Ugh I don't like. It's just an ugly nasty thing (not that it was meant to be beautiful or cute or something).

Noctowl

Awesome owl
Love the birdie

Stunky

Big hibernating adorable bear

Arbok

Meh. It's just a cobra. Noting really interesting about it. Though I do have memories of that one chapter in Adventures when Blue's Charmeleon sliced one in half (it survived, apparently, but wow, was that a gory mess).

Speaking of snakes, Serperior

its cute looking, thanks to Jurassic Park for making me like it more than before

Tyrunt

Absolutely nothing special. The whole evolutionary line is a waste of the T Rex species. Very very unremarkable.

Noctowl

I like it, though I do wish it had better stats and typing. Like, it should’ve been a fast, powerful physical attacker.

Raichu.

Back
Top Bottom