• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my favorite Flying types and Johto Pokémon. It’s the better Steel/Flying Pokémon in my opinion.

Murkrow.

I love Popplio
so cute water starter, favorite of all water starters, first stage that is
so adorable animation in Refresh

Litten

Took me a while to Like
Jurassic Park movies helped a lot in going up my favorites
Awesome looking prehistoric beast

Milotic

I *love* vivillion and I used to have one on my team with a near unbeatable moveset for anything that was slower than it. They're also super pretty.

Scrafty

While these days I prefer the other two Kanto starters (and their evolutions) above the Charmander line, I have to say I have a soft spot for Charmander in particular. It was one of my favorite Pokemon as a kid and I dreamed of having my own. I even had a toy Pokeball that came with a Charmander.

Chimecho

Eh. I'm fairly neutral on it. I'm not too keen on the color scheme, the yellow seems too bright for the washed-out pink, nor the wrinkles on its head.

Kanto Slowpoke.

Back
Top Bottom