• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

What can I say other than.... eh. I guess the fact that it's the first synapsid Grass starter is interesting, but it otherwise just isn't my cup of tea.

Sinistea.

The idea behind it is pretty neat, but its execution is really lazy, though it’s not a bad design. Just rather disappointing.

Empoleon.

Disappointing in terms of type. Why is Empoleon Water/Steel anyway? It's based on a penguin! A Water/Ice typing would suit it better. I've always wanted to see Water starters that are Ice-type.

Flygon

Not a fan. The concept is cool, buuut the execution isn’t in my opinion.

Centiskorch

I don't like bugs of any kind... let's burn them, probably being fire type, will just stomp them boots, the same boots that are made for walking and thats just what they'll do, one of the these days these boots still stomp all over the bugs

Noibat

a bat dragon is such a cool and interesting concept, i haven't had a chance to use one though

raikou

Legendaries were never really my thing; Raikou's no exception. I guess its variation of the Legendary Beasts battle song is pretty cool, but that doesn't make me feel any more or less fond of it.

Indeedee

it looks terrible to me
humanoid things don't catch my attention at all
no offense to it's fans, I'm not one of them
(I guess they are doing without me)

Lanturn (my favorite fishie Pokemon)

Wurmple's always been inoffensive to me, at least in contrast to how apparently this thing received controversy back then for being supposedly being too samey with the Gen 1 early bugs tbh things like this just fuels my overall spite towards kanto. At the same, though, I don't care for it at all.

Barraskewda

I've kinda flip-flopped on this Pokemon but I think I've settled into liking it. It does have an interesting and unique design.

Flapple.

It has terrible design
At least to me

Krokorock

Back
Top Bottom