• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It goes from a generic cartoon bunny (albeit a cartoon bunny that's more interesting than Buneary or Azumarill, I guess) to this drunk, fat lazy-ass worker-stereotype, and it gets Huge Power.

Diggersby's gr8. <3

Ariados

I actually don't know much about Centiskorch to really form an opinion on it since I haven't played much of Sword/Shield yet.

Scolipede

It's one of the best-looking Bug-types in my opinion. Also, it looks super rideable. Its Speed Boost Ability was its selling factor for use in competitive play but not anymore thanks to Dexit.

Gallade

Gallade is pretty cool! I have a Nightmare Hypnosis one in Gen 4. It has a really good move set and can use a lot of different moves. Also it levels up in the Slow experience group.

Eldegoss

I think I've seen pictures of it from before Sword/Shield came out, and it looked pretty, but that's about all I know about it.

Piplup

cute penguin ruined by the ugly weird looking ice cube on its head
in my hates for sure - without ice cube would be much higher like for me'

Krabby

It resembles lots of different animals, but yet doesn't feel like a hybrid. Eevee's unique in lots of ways: it has a Z-Move that's a status move even though the base move is an attacking move, it has the most amount of branched evolutions of any Pokémon, and (while this isn't exactly unique,) its evolutions don't share any types with it. It's cute, though I like its evolutions better. Dang, I got ninja'd.

Alright, Slugma...I like the concept, and I use it often in the Pokémon TCG (though that's just because it's in one of my favorite theme decks), but it and its evolution are unfortunately lacking in competitive prowess. If Slugma and/or Magcargo's stats were better, I'd more likely use them in my competitive teams.

Corphish

It was clearly meant to be a Lucario Mk2 in terms of marketing; but the magic just disappeared the moment Gen 5 began breathing.

Pitiful furbait aside I don't like its design and it doesn't kowtow to my tastes, but I'll give it credit that it has a nice overall palette and does execute its youkai inspirations more fluidly than Lucario's... whatever vaguely "Anubis" look was supposed to be.

Runerigus

One of those gen 8 Pokemon I don't know too much about, but from what little I know about it, the concept sounds neat.

Eldegoss

Back
Top Bottom