• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like how it's very versatile in-game. When I use it, I change its type before Max Raid Battles so that it always has a type advantage against the raid Pokémon. It looks cool, too.

Zeraora

A much coolеr Dark-typе fox than Thiеvul. Its ability is amazing, too. Shamе it is so disappointing compеtitivеly.
Donphan

it's....okay, I guess. I have no strong feelings towards it one way or another, although the advent of stunfisk's galarian form has caused me to gain slightly more appreciation for other pokemon that use poke ball lures. Foongus, however, I somewhat like, as it is a cutie.

bewear

I myself am a huge fan of cutesy-dark motifs; and bewear fits that deal. It's a murderous, mascot-costume-like ursine that kills people with an unemotive face. I'm usually not into bears, but I'll sure give this mon a bear hug

Gigantamax Alcremie

*had to look up it's design*
looks too weird and not much different... so still in dislikes like the original

Alolan Grimer

looks better than Yamper - cute, haven't had fun with one yet

Alcremie

Bleh. I was not even that into Yamper back when it was first leaked, and yet I feel like Boltund betrays everything that the pupper had going for it. It's skinny instead of flooffy, its body fur looks awkward as if it is wearing a suit, and it loses a unique ability for Strong Jaw. And its design doesn't even deserve Strong Jaw: Tyrantrum, Drednaw, Bruxish, Gumshoos all have designs that emphasize biting, but Boltund, aside from being a dog, doesn't really give that vibe. So... overall.. just bleh,

Okay, ninja'd. I like Alcremie. The flavors gimmick is cute, I like the Shiny just fine, and it has one of the more fun Gigantamax forms, being this big-ol' tower cake.

Ditto.

Was actually kind of creeped out by this thing when I was younger (before I started getting back into Pokemon). Smosh released a parody movie trailer called "The Ditto" years ago and after watching it I was like "yeahhh no don't like that little dude.". Watching the video again, I honestly don't know why 15 year old me was not cool with Ditto. These days I'm pretty neutral towards it.

Edit: (I'm dumb I forgot to add a Pokemon)

Shuppet

Last edited:
Shuppet is fairly cute but has the twist that it's dex entries reveal it's attracted by negative emotions like jealousy and vengeance. I always like that sort of folk-lore dex entry. Other than that I don't find it super remarkable.

Floatzel.

Personally, I like its pre-evolution better, partly because of Ash's Buizel and partly because of its design. Both Pokémon's concepts flow extremely well (no pun intended), and Floatzel and Buizel don't seem like blatant "real-life animals with some modifications". Overall, even though I like Buizel more, Floatzel deserves more appreciation. It does well competitively in the lower tiers of Smogon metagames, too.

Oh come on, why did someone have to ninja me? At least it's of largely the same opinion.

Gastrodon I like because of its seemingly godly bulk. I used it in competitive formats and it just doesn't faint. I don't know if it's my lucky 'mon or what, but that has given me lots of appreciation for it.

Rillaboom

I much prefer Lombre and Lotad. Such a disappointing end to that line in my opinion.

Seismitoad.

Back
Top Bottom