• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I hate it. There's nothing about its design that appeals to me, and more importantly, it's the pre evolution of my least favorite pokemon ever. Maybe I wouldn't mind it in a parallel universe where lucario didn't exist.

alcremie

It's cute. Honestly I don't have much of an opinion on it beyond that. I will say that the Buneary line is the best rabbit line in Pokemon, in my opinion.

Shellos.

It's a NFE that I only occasionally remember, but I will say that I find the drool and sleepy eyes a tad more memorable than Vileplume's happy face (Though granted the smiley face itself makes it somewhat sinister in its own right)

Durant.

Eh... I’m neutral on it. I feel like the concept of a blue whale could’ve been done much better, though, than a blue blob.

Speaking of whales, Kyorge.

It's amazing. The concept of an alien virus is just really cool, it looks great, and has a great battle theme. And in ORAS you even battle it in space which is awesome. One of the best mythical Pokémon.

Seviper

Oops I forgot to say a Pokemon. I like Inteleon, it's my least favorite of it's evolution line but still pretty cool. And it's G-max is great.

Octillery

This Pokémon just isn’t my cup of tea. It’s my least favorite Water type due to its excessive humanoid-ness and really wack proportions.

Opps, I was ninja’d. Octillery is okay. We need a better octopi Pokémon though. Like one with Protean and high special attack and speed stats.

Swampert.

its an adorable looking grassy goat
awesome design

Greninja

Back
Top Bottom