• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

awesome bird, love the typing and beautiful feather coloring
loved using one in my teams

Houndoom

I appreciate the irony in it goin' from dipshit to genius upon evolution. But for some reason, I find it kind of ugly. I've always preferred slowbro. That said, with how vampire-esque galarian slowking appears, I think there's a high chance I'll end up likin' it when that form is revealed in full.

clobbopus

my favorite galar pokemon. absolutely adorable in design and personality, its evolution is awesome, a boxing octopus is just the strangest thing and it's amazing, also, way better than the other octopus pokemon we got.

pupitar

Used to be on hates
Giving a try
Really starting to like it
adorable looking
Love the typing

Alolan Sandslash

I used to not care for it, but after seeing some artwork of it I have to say it's my favorite Alolan form. I'm just a sucker for shiny ice crystals on Ice types.

Galarian Stunfisk.

looks weird and a bit too humanoid for me
don't like it

Charmeleon

Awesome looking fighting panda - just needs to learn kung fu

Carvanha

it's okay, I guess. Its design isn't really that exciting and I think they could have done a better job with a seadragon pokemon. I also somewhat prefer seadra for some reason.

kyogre
Galarian Stunfisk.
it's my adorable steel-clad flounder child and my favorite pokemon and I love it so much <3

Just an orb with a face, interesting idea but too comedic looking
Not the kind of ghost for me
I seen real paranormal orbs when I lived in Mexico
Not a Ghastly for me

Trevenant

Back
Top Bottom