• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

So cute!!!
love it
Edit - forgot to look at newer replies
Meh on Sudowoodo

Snorlax

I like it. It's a very elegant Fighting type with a nice coloration as well. The whiskers kinda blend into facial hair territory though, which I'm not exactly too keen on.

Sawsbuck (any form).

I love Sawsbuck, all are cute looking

Dewott

its a bug... so ugly looking

Abra

I find this Pokémon both interesting and a little cute. Too bad it’s evolutions aren’t as great in my opinion.

Gothita.

too emo humanoid looking - its really ugly looking for me
in deep hates
(I had a brother at one time who fell into the whole emo-stuff)

Alolan Muk

It was a wicked Totem Fight in SM. Gave me a lot of trouble. With Contrary, it has the potential to be a Devastating sweeper under Trick Room.

Goodra

Looks weird
most dragons do
not a fan of it

Politoad

I remember thinking it was pretty annoying back when I occasionally battled online during gen 5 (like half of all teams led with it lol). As a Pokémon though, I think it has a pretty good design, although I like Poliwrath more.

Smeargle

Cute looking
dark canine - awesome on various canine teams I played before

Buizel

Since Buizel wasn't rated, I'll do both it and Eevee.

In regards to both Pokemon I think they're cute... and that's it. I don't really hold a strong opinion on them either way, and I prefer their evolutions in both cases. Though, I am growing a little tired of Eevee's overexposure and the fact that it has gone from a relatively rare Pokemon to a much more common one.

Sharpedo.

Back
Top Bottom