• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

looks cute, do like it more than the regular Kanto Marowak

Alolan Vulpix

interesting idea for a ghost type, the extra face it produces might seem scary, design does look a bit strange, with all my paranormal experiences, not to scary looking for me
majority of inanimate object Pokemon don't catch my attention

Houndour

not the kind of "rock n' roll" I'm into
not exciting enough, boulder with arms legs and face
inanitate object didn't caught my attention, I know it won't anytime soon

Rockruff

Cute, but that's about it. Pokemon that are cute and nothing else have a limited appeal for me.

Ampharos?

One of my favorite Normal types. Kangaskan has a really monstrous design, which I dig. I also found its Mega to be quite fun when I had a brief stint of Battle Spot Doubles in ORAS.

Zigzagoon-Hoenn.

Back
Top Bottom