• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

oh gosh... it's a bit creepy ;_; I don't dislike it, but still a mon towards the bottom for me. 3/10, if I had to rate it? maybe 4/10. sorry gliscor fans!!

Galarian Ponyta?

It's great. It has a simple design but it's iconic. Even though I know there's better flying types in Kanto, I still use it often just because I like how it looks the best. It's mega is cool too. My only nitpick is that it's basically just a bigger Pidgeotto but that's not a big problem.

Hitmonchan

My least favorite Hitmon. It's just way to human-like for me and it's just not that good in battle. It's "brothers" are better than it in every aspect, especially Hitmontop's Intimidate and utility options.

Poochyena

It'd be really cool if it had a hidden ability or something that weren't levitate. Electric/Flying is a pretty good type combination. I like the design of the fan form more than the others, for the most part.

Stonjourner

A Stonehenge Pokémon could’ve been really cool, but Stonejourner strikes me as an uninspired and lazy way to go about it. My idea would’ve been a Psychic/Rock turtle with different forms based upon the differing stone structures. Maybe not super creative, but I’m pretty certain I put more thought into that idea than whoever designed Stonejourner.

Flapple.

The Hoenn variant is among my favorite Normal types. It's design is cute and a little on the weird side. The Galarian variant is pretty neat too, however, I still prefer the Hoenn version.

Stunfisk.

Back
Top Bottom