• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I never liked Stunfisk. Some say its 'derpiness' is endearing but I think it's derpy in an actual sense...meaning in a bad way. It also looks like a poop soiled diaper o me.

Carnivine

Its minimalist design is cool and pond skaters are underrated creatures with a look ability.

Skiploom

Like a lot of Galar Pokémon, it’s an interesting concept design-wise but I feel the execution could’ve been a little better. It looks awkward with its fat lower body but oddly skinny tail—I think they should’ve made it taper out instead. Also, it’s movepool is somewhat lacking in the physical department which makes it not as fun to use as you’d think, in-game at least.

Duraludon.

Bad-a** and powerful but still don't care too much about it (and this seems to be most people's opinion of it).

Meloetta

looks OK, too bad it doesn't learn anything useful during the stage
evolves into awesome looking Pokemon
its hard to raise one without EXP Share and Lucky Egg

Noibat

looks weird to me
at least in the anime was entertaining at times, annoying most of the time
another reason I kind of dislike it

Kangaskhan
the Pokemon feaured to me in the worst episode ever of the anime

Kangaskhan's never even touched my favorite Pokemon list, but it is a source of intrigue for me. It's a Pokemon that is clearly based on the marsupial, but at the same time is more of a bulky, scaly saurian monster than the expected furred skinny mammal. I've always sorta viewed Kangaskhan as sort of the 'hallmark/representative' of Gen 1's art direction in monsters: the point where the character designers were still largely cribing off of kaiju film creature designs. The other Pokemon I see in such a manner is Nidoking/Nidoqueen, who's pretty blatantly a Baragon expy, and Rhydon, the first Pokemon ever designed, who's overall more closer to a nondescript dinosaur brute than an anthropomorphic rhino.

Hoppip

Last edited:
Good and pretty likeable design...much much better than its evo.

Meloetta

Not too keen on it. The design is too humanoid for my tastes. Interesting concept, at least.

Sirfetch’d?

I'd probably like it more if Galarian Farfetch'd didn't exist and Farfetch'd in general could evolve into it a la Koffing to Galarian Weezing and Cubone to Alolan Marowak, but I still like it. I find the idea of Farfetch'd eventually developing such smug self-confidence from risking its life many times to the point of wielding weapons far taller than it to be charming. I even think it sorta ties in to how its physiology isn't really any different from regular Farfetch'd, even though many people deride it for this reason.

Perrserker

Back
Top Bottom