• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I dislike Gigantamax but at least it's a pretty neat design in the case of Inteleon.

Meloetta

Meh. I’m fairly neutral on it. We already have two cotton fluff Grass types, and I feel that Eldegoss didn’t really do anything to distinguish itself enough from them design- and lore-wise, especially Whimscott. I’m also disappointed it dropped Gossifleur’s pretty and unique color scheme for the standard Grass type palette.

Frosmoth.

I don't like the huge 'hair' and the head and body are not much either. Its eyes are a bit creepy too.

EDIT: Frosmoth is ok and I like the idea of a huge moth living and flying around on remote snowy mountains but it has nothing on something like Froslass.

Skiploom

Last edited:
love that cutie and silly looking lion cub
so funny in Amie/Reresh - brings me a smile every time I see it

Zeraora

My favorite Electric-type. Zeraora suits my style, since I prefer Pokémon that are fast and hard-hitting. Its incredibly fast base Speed stat of 143 is super useful in competitive play, too, being able to outspeed Dragapult by a hair.

Noivern

love the design, bats look so amazing
took me a while to like, can't wait to try one some day
does take high levels to evolve

Salazzle

One of my favorite Poison types. While I wish it was more like Salandit, I still find the design cool, which isn’t surprising as I am a fan of reptiles, lizards especially, and reptilian designs.

Turtonator.

[Drum roll] my least favourite Pokemon (although some in gen 8 might take it 's place....I haven't decided yet). It has a crazy shape and it reminds me of a boiler. Maybe you can PM me and enlighten me what you like about him.

Skiploom

Well, it's cute, but I really don't have much to say about it, sadly...
Well, actually... I don't know if it's just bad perspective, but those Skiploom in your avatar are.... disproportionately small. They should be about twice the size of all of these other Pokemon sans Venonat, who should be bigger than all of them.

Dracovish

Out of all the Galar fossils, I’d say this one is the best. It accomplishes what the designers were going for without looking silly or cartoonish in my opinion. It’s weird, vaguely creepy, and still somewhat goofy all the same.

Typlosion?

It has a crazy shape
This is partially why I like it. It’s just weird looking, in a good way.

it's a step down from cyndaquil and quilava, but otherwise I don't really have anything against it. It did look significantly cooler in its sprites, when fire was always shown spurting from its back; without that, it's kind of bland.

dunsparce

Dunsparce... I really do mean it when I saw I want to like it a lot more than I do. The tired face is cute, it looks overall goofy, and I appreciate Japanese youkai when I see them. But at the same time... somefin about it just kinda dampens my opinion on it? I want to say I blame the memetic reputation it had, but I feel like it could've gotten something that made its presence notable. Like.. daresay an evolution? Then again... pretty much every fanmade Dunsparce evolution I've seen (Ex: Pokemon Uranium's Dunseraph) usually turns Dunsparce into this 'badass elegant serpent' kind of creature, which... to put it bluntly, completely misses the mark on Dunsparce's character.

Centiskorch

One of the few genuinely good designs of generation 8. I can't say that it's my type of Pokemon though.

Horsea

I find its design somewhat bland, though that's an issue I feel several Kanto Water-types have. Not much else to say about it.

Skrelp

Another Pokemon with a weird and bad shape. Also looks very sad.

Goldeen

Truly nasty (which it was supposed to be of course). No redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned.

Vespiquen

One of my favorite Bug types. I just think it's design is really neat, in part because I'm a fan of both insect hive aesthetics and hexagonal shapes.

Ribombee.

Back
Top Bottom