• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

The King/Queen motif is really neat. Much better than Tentacruel.

Wormadam Trash

If it's true that it's based on thuggish teens than it's an accurate representation. Other than that it's just a pathetic little lizard thing.

Delphox

Love it's design
So cute
unlike the other too humanoids - Delphox does look like an anthro fox wearing a costume
*such a lovely cute tail it has*

Vaporeon

Awesome look and I particularly like its ability to turn into water.

Ditto

A fairly honourable dark type and therefore fairly likeable.

Bibarel

Eh. The Chain Chomp tail is endearing, but why did they change it to a Normal/Psychic type, anyway? Even with how the tail looks compared to its original design, it still looks like it could suit the Dark type...

Araquanid

Love it. Interesting design, typing, and cute face (particularly the pink nose). I especially like that they made it rather short and they didn't go for the tired old trope of the tall giraffe.

Edit: Araquanid....I like that they made a Pokemon about water spiders and it's really cool that they protect weaker creatures despite their menacing appearance.

Alolan Marowak

I like him and the concept...but not as much as his prevo.

Sandygast

Love it. Neat little design and I like that it uses webs so much for moving atound.

Sealeo

not too good looking for me, fun idea, not as good looking as Brionne

Rattata

Back
Top Bottom