• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

good idea, but design didn't turn out good for me
at least looks so much better than Sceptile and Torterra
meh for me

Golbat

Love it, awesome fairy, cute design
so much fun to draw

Froslass

I don't like primates or monkeys at all
so not for me, I read that is a good Pokemon to use in teams and battles

Aurorus

Just a ball with eyes
Not something that catches my attention

Zangoose

Eh. If there's ever a pair of Pokemon in Hoenn that'll always win my heart, it's Sableye and Mawile: my two absolute favorite Pokemon of all time. No contest, there. I don't hate either Zangoose or Seviper though, which I guess counts in their favor; the only other pair that I remember atm from Hoenn is a duo of Pikaclones. Bleh.

Avalugg

Eh. If there's ever a pair of Pokemon in Hoenn that'll always win my heart, it's Sableye and Mawile: my two absolute favorite Pokemon of all time. No contest, there. I don't hate either Zangoose or Seviper though, which I guess counts in their favor; the only other pair that I remember atm from Hoenn is a duo of Pikaclones. Bleh.

Avalugg

I like how menacing, powergul, and angular it looks.

Pidgeot

It's ok looking
Not cute enough for me as other birds do

Mienshao

It's nice to see a Fighting type that's sleek and elegant, as opposed to "macho" like so many of them are. The designers for Black and White apparently wanted a Fighting type based on an animal so that they wouldn't all be humanoid ones like Throh, Sawk and the Timburr line, and I appreciate that. I wonder if I'd like it more if its arms weren't so weird - but then again maybe that's what gives it its uniqueness.

Necrozma

Last edited:
It's one of the few cross-generational evolutions introduced in Gen 4 that I actually like. it doesn't change much, granted, but it still keeps with the ambiguous, surreal design that Tangela already had.

Porygon-Z

Too bulky; in my opinion, it doesn't emphasize the right traits of normal Charizard. The things in regular Charizard that stand out to me most are its nimbleness in the air and decent maneuverability. Gigantamax Charizard effectively takes those away with its almost fat build and flaming wings.

Pincurchin

If it weren't for...

A) I preferred the Megas

B) It's.yet another physical proof that Game Freak only gives a shit about pleasing the most machismo and diehard of Genwunners, and its another needless chunk of gratification for an already overrated Pokemon

aaaaand....

C) It's fucking Charizard...

...then I'd honestly say it's okay, even if it's not my type. Unfortunately, all of these apply.

Pincurchin is...

Cute, but really should've had more to it. Its fan-perceived counterpart: Pyukumuku, already got a unique ability and a comical personality that compliments its simplistic, but memorable design; and it plays with its real-life inspiration's self defense tactics. Pincurchin... is.... just an electric urchin, which is neat and all, but... that's it?

Alolan Exeggutor

Back
Top Bottom