• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I used to really, really like this Pokemon; especially due to its surprising inclusion in Smash Bros. Back in the days of Super Smash Bros. 4, it was a fighter I've occasionally used and the only Pokemon-series fighter in the game that I used. Unfortunately, as the days go by and my tastes in Pokemon took a shift, my feelings for this one just sort of faded away in time. It probably doesn't help that I dislike Ash-Greninja, though. Nowadays, the Pokemon representative that I use in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Jigglypuff once more. It helps that Jiggs itself has been buffed back to a proper, viable fighter that can actually put up a fight now.

Jigglypuff.

ughhhh.... bugs
don't like any of them, annoying pests
pretending to be a leaf

Zangoose

Not a terrible design but looks kinda glib. I wish we could've gotten a better Corgi Pokemon since I like the breed so much.

Koffing

A ball of gas
Not for me
Do like the pattern on it, very metal

Aggron

I think it’s adorable!! I like how the white markings on its plumage resemble angry eyes, and also the fact that it is a round borb. Not to mention that its fully evolved form is one of the coolest Pokémon ever. :lapras: Also, I like that it’s a pure Flying-type instead of needlessly being part Normal.

Klefki

Not info majority of inanimate object Pokemon
Many fun idea turned out terrible looking, Klefki no different

Kingdra

Last edited:
probably one of the few 'dragons' I can tolerate,
good looking - way too high level to evolve - annoying to train one
hard to draw on over design side

Meowstic Female

Meh it's ok but I'm definitely not one of its furry kitsune loving fans. I'm in the minority as I don't care about it but I do really like its final stage evolution.

Koffing

just a ball of gas, not even good looking either
not something that will catch my attention

Houndoom

Love the adorable and cute looking meerkat
Timon should have looked that way in the anime

Leavanny

Favourite pseudo-legendary by far and favourite non-legendary Dragon ever. Shame its Mega is so ugly and overpowered.
Latios

is OK looking, not really highest favorite for me
do like female Latias more by design than Latios
at least riding on one is fun

Magikarp

Back
Top Bottom