• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

a bit to over designed like most big lizards, could be the reason I dislike them
the weird side things by it's maw,
I know it's not a Pokemon I'll ever like

Vikavolt

Really don't care about it but at least it's a passable design.

Spiritomb

Haunted seem fun
Spiritimb didn't made it as scary as I had hoped for
Low on favorites

Trevenant

Pretty cool Pokemon. Its design is weird and bizarre, but that's what I like about it.

Sigilyph.

looks nice, great typing
like with most 'dragons' way too over design
still on top my favorite Pokemon

Lumineon

The most I remember out of it is one person who used to make these Top 10 Video Games lists (yeah; old phase of mine) really demonized it; calling it the second-worst Pokemon of all time, and turning it and Burmy into demonic beings. The fact that I only remember a cheesy, edgy teen's ramblings over it kinda goes to show how little I care about it. Can't say I'd feel differently about a lot of Gen IV Pokemon, unfortunately.

Huntail

not too exciting looking, would be fun to keep as a pet or at an aquarium

Alolan Raichu

looks cute, lovely design
dislike it only learns Teleport

Feraligatr

I used to like it back when Gen 8 was still new and all... but these days I've grown indifferent towards it. I still like it the most out of the three Galar starters, though.

Slugma

its still not for me, looks so ugly in design
might not be a bug, it sure is a pest

Patrat

Back
Top Bottom