• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I love arachnids
One of my top favorites

Emolga

Ugly bug
Never liked it's design

Qwilfish

It looks terrible
A bit too over design

Crobat

Love the cute psychic kitty
Scottish Fold breeds are cute and funny

Shinx

It's kinda cute, I like its pockets. I don't love it's gimmick because I feel like it doesn't really benefit from turning into a dark type every other turn, but kudos for trying something new with the Pikaclones. Aura Wheel is a pretty ridiculous attack though, I don't understand why it deals so much damage AND raises speed. Seems a bit unbalanced to me.

Toucannon

One of my top regional birds; I like the unorthodox stat distribution for a Flying/Normal-type as well as the relative simplicity of the design. The only mark against it is that the whole heat-ray beak thing is a prime example of the gimmick-isation of species - take that element away, and I think it could fit quite snugly with the original 151 roster.

Galarian Weezing

It’s absolutely fabulous! I love how it blends so many elements smoothly into a fantastic design, and the type combo is just what I wanted from a Weezing variant ever since Alolan forms were revealed. Definitely one of my top favorite Pokémon!
I don't love it's gimmick because I feel like it doesn't really benefit from turning into a dark type every other turn, but kudos for trying something new with the Pikaclones.
Actually, Morpeko is a dual-typed Electric/Dark mon in either form. Its form switch does determine which type the move Aura Wheel is, however.

Next Pokémon: Frost Rotom

Actually, Morpeko is a dual-typed Electric/Dark mon in either form. Its form switch does determine which type the move Aura Wheel is, however.

Next Pokémon: Frost Rotom
Geez, that's what I get for trying to post immediately after waking up. :bulbaFacepalm:

Frost Rotom is probably my favorite design of the bunch outside of Fan. Its Electric/Ice typing is really interesting too.

Seaking

Well, I was typin' bout Rotom-Frost, but I guess that's out of the picture.

Seaking...
Okay...
I really, sincerely, can't say anything about it outside of recollecting that stupid "Fuck Yeah Seaking" meme from many years ago. I get that its (at least I assume) an ironic meme, but that in itself just exacerbates how unremarkable the fishy is. So... not a fan, if you can't already tell.

Galarian Slowking

What would be an otherwise good design is pretty much ruined by the cartoonishly close eyes and awkward purple circle around them. It’s pretty disappointing in my opinion.

Galarian Slowbro.

not much for me, a bit too humanoid looking
do like the typing

Manectric

once more.... sigh....
do like the original and MCY only
rest look so ugly to me

Pachirisu

Back
Top Bottom