• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like that one, it's a cool enough electric lizard and being part normal makes it stand out a little more (ironically, since normal is meant to be the 'plain' type).

Zigzagoon

One of my favourite gen 3 Pokemon and probably favourite non-bird early-route mon. Caught one five minutes into my first Hoenn playthrough and refused to drop him for the rest of the game.

Carnivine

I'm more fond of Huntail, but Gorebyss has a charm of its own. I like that the Pokedex pulls no punches in stating that its vibrant pink coat are an effect stemming from Gorebyss's predatory, hematophagic nature. Subtly disturbing animals like these are fun, and I always appreciate obscure marine life. So... yeah, Gorebyss is cool.

Arctovish

that Pokemon looks so weird and ugly
don't think I'll ever like it

Cinccino

Not one I think about too often, but I have to admit, I actually quite like the design concept of this one a lot, like how the Pokedex (and its typing) implies that it's actually the seaweed itself that's the ghost and that the anchor-ship's wheel stuff is just being possessed by it.

Yanmega

Yanmega is one of the better cross-gen evolutions that Gen IV gave us. Air Slash + Speed Boost was insanely powerful when I used it in Platinum once. Yanma, while cute, wasn't a good battler and I bet a lot of people in Gen II and III just caught one to complete the Dex.

Koffing

just a ball of poisonous gas
don't like its design at all
as usual, no amount of nostalgia will help it, design is so terrible
slightly bit less worst looking than its evolution

Stunky

love the adorably cyoot mustelid!
weasels are so cute, its also my favorite fighting type along with Mienshao

Riolu

My favorite Baby Pokemon. A cute Anubis pupper. The only problem I have with its design is that I have to constantly remind myself that the black teardrop-shaped things hanging from the sides of its head are not, in fact, its ears.

Girafarig

My favorite Johto Pokemon, I've liked Girafarig for quite some time. Probably ever since I've started playing Pokemon now that I think about it. It's weird design just clicks with me though I kinda prefer beta Girafarig to be honest.

Stantler.

I'm usually pretty heterodox in terms of Pokemon tastes, but I don't really see anything likable about Stantler. It's.. a plain Normal-type deer with a face only a mother could love and a subdued shishi-odoshi motif and that's it.

Cacturne

Back
Top Bottom