• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my favourite mythical Pokemon, I really like the whole Three-Musketeers influence and I kinda wanna play a game that's just about the exploits of the Swords of Justice, with the player as Keldeo. Or at least a short-lived anime spin-off.

Octillery

It's interesting and fun to use in battle. I do wish it had kept the tank theme more apparent, though, because as it is it feels weird for it to evolve from a fish with an equally subtle weapon theme.

Malamar

All glory to the Hypnosquid Really cool Pokemon of a type combo that I'd been wanting to see for a while by the time of X and Y's release, one of the better gen 6 Pokemon.

Vaporeon

Love the adorable foxy, top favorite in Galar
So much fun to watch them
Can't wait to play one

Swellow

I like it a lot except for the colour shades.

Xatu

I quite like Xatu with its Native American inspirations and its future-sight abilities.
Xatu stands rooted and still in one spot all day long. People believe that this Pokémon does so out of fear of the terrible things it has foreseen in the future.

Makes it kinda chilling to think about, but that's cool in its own way.

Registeel

just meh on design - do like the typing
at least its not as horrible looking as other Pokemon (like Weezing)

Taillow

Another one I quite like, not a favourite but still cool, I think most notable for finally pairing Flying up with every other type. Plus Flying Press has its own unique mechanics, all in all making Hawlucha a pretty interesting Pokemon.

Cofagrigus

I don't like it. It looks more like a character from another children's franchise than a Pokemon.

Xatu

Back
Top Bottom