• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

The ugly sister of the trio.

Chandelure
Awesome member of the litwick line, which of course are one of the best Pokémon lines out there. I kinda like the pre evolutions more design wise, but the face is pretty huggable, so I like it. Definitely good for roasting marshmallows too. Love it’s typing.

Luvdisc

Cute, but it probably could do better than just being a swimming heart with a face. And I don't think I need to spell out how awful it is that Luvdisc doesn't evolve. Tbh with Luvdisc being based on, well, love and the fact that it's so terrible (and even seems to be intentionally designed as such) in battle makes me wonder if whoever designed it was going through some harsh breakup at the time or something because WOW this poor thing just cannot catch a break.

Swalot

A big, purple, derpy bag of fun. It was also my first non-Gyarados shiny in Sapphire way back when. Definitely fits the Poison-types' defensive role with its beefy stats. Plus, it looks rather hugable.

Torterra

Really love the design, but maybe not the best typing.
I always found it surprising that it differs so much from its pre-evolution, going from a living rock with four arms to a big reptilian-looking thing.

Lycanroc (Midnight Form)
Oh man, I thought Inwas the only one who noticed :wynaut:

Clefable

as much as it will make @BigDocFan annoyed, saying about the Pokemon not to BDF for liking them
I don't like bugs of any kind will never like their design
bad stereotype bugs get prevents me from liking any of them (diseases, ruining foods and electronics)

Jolteon

a bit too overdesign, the wings look out of place
I prefer the original

Charmander

aww cyootie!!! my most favorite of all dark types
they are so much fun to draw and have fun with

shinx

cyootie fox, also love it, easy and fun to draw
still love Umbreon a lot more

Ariados

Back
Top Bottom