• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I love it. Always have and probably always will. Yes, it's become shilled like crazy in recent years, but that doesn't really detract any of its other merits for me. It's still adorable and it's still versatile for teambuilding.

Gligar

Why does this thread seem to be getting less and less detailed? :confused: This thread isn't really for whether you like the Pokémon imo, more for what you think about it in general.

Rhyperior's design just seems more...complicated...than Rhydon's, not much else to say about that. I don't really have an opinion about it, but I do like its interesting Abilities: Lightning Rod, Solid Rock, and Reckless; Solid Rock especially.

Skarmory

*guess some don't know how to be creative with their replies or opinions and just want very quick simple replies*

Skarmory looks awesome, so sharp to be around
really do love it's design and typing

Zoroark

I like it’s ability, and I’ve seen it used in some good fanfics. (The ash is zoroark one who’s name I forgot). I have to wonder how it got a hair tie for its hair, but I stlll like it. Fluffy brushy friend.

Krookodile

it looks fluffy bird, would love to sleep one
typing a bit strange for me (I don't see anything dragon about it)
super cue pre-evoluion

Giratina
Arceus is bad and evil :LOL:

its nice looking, but not much higher, as other water types are so much cuter and higher love from me

Rattata or Mousettata :LOL:
depends if it's indoors or outdoors

It's pretty cool, it has some really useful abilities in Intimidate and Moxie. One of my favorite things to do in Platinum is to fish up one of those really high-leveled Magikarp in the Resort Area, then immediately evolve it into a Gyarados after one level and give it some moves with Heart Scales. The only thing I don't really like about it is that a single Spark pretty much makes it explode. Also I thought it was a Dragon/Flying type for the longest time when I was a kid... I still have no idea why I thought that.

Chandelure

Back
Top Bottom